Minifeed is a lightweight, high performance, easily customizable WordPress theme with enhanced privacy created by The Knowledge Standards Foundation.
There are two ways to use Minifeed;
Getting started on your own Minifeed
- Register a domain (or use an existing domain you own)
- Setup some hosting (we are offering free hosting if you want it)
- Install WordPress (we take care of this if you are using our hosting)
- Download & install the theme from minifeed.org/download
- Customize the name, logo, banner, icon, colors
- Start publishing!
Getting started on someone else’s Minifeed
- Find a site using Minifeed
- Signup to their site
- Start commenting